Full Floor unit in the famed art deco Palmolive Building in Chicago
The glamour of Art Deco 1930’s Chicago…and a little Chanel from the homeowner’s wardrobe.
- High-power financial couple’s Chicago pied-a-terre
What we love:
- Salon style art wall in dining room with a 3D bronze horse bust
- Graphic sofa in family room casually placed below two French pole sconces
- Vintage Lucite lamps in living room perched between two blue Holly Hunt sofas
- Rock & Roll Rug in traditional wood paneled library
What we did:
Created a comprehensive interior design plan for the unit including finishes, furnishings, art, and accessories. Top-to-bottom this was a complete remodel of the home of every piece and finish.