Interior design & remodel of an early 1900’s French Tudor style home, nestled on beautiful Country Club drive.
Modern masculinity as shown with mix-matched metals, petina, hand-crafted goods, and a near monochromatic color palette of blacks & grey’s.
- He’s a bachelor (but not for long) who loves the finer things in life – nice clothes, cars, watches, and of course a beautiful home.
What we love:
- The steel windows installed throughout the home which add contrast and architectural interest
- The Le CornuFe range & deconstructed kitchen
- Tastefully used taxidermy
- The blend of steel, brass, gold, and polished nickel throughout the home
- Imported antique french oak floors with the perfect amount of petina
What we did:
- Worked directly with the contractor to gut rehab the entire home, enclose an existing screened-in porch, expand the space for the kitchen, etc
- Designed & built all cabinetry & shelving for the kitchen
- Comprehensive interior design plans for all rooms including all flooring, lighting, fixtures, finishes, furniture, art, and accessories