This country cottage design was all about giving an existing home an aesthetic facelift to bring it out of the ‘80s. Rather than modernizing the home, we added-in 1940’s charm and character to give it greater depth and a historic cottage feel.
Bed & Breakfast inns and the simplicity of country living.
Empty-nesters who love a clean and simple feel. They love it when their kids, and even more so their grandbabies come to visit.
What we love:
- The antique milk-paint dresser in the master bedroom
- The old fashioned schoolhouse lights above the kitchen island
- The polished nickel bridge faucet and Venatino marble countertop
- A wreckless use of white & restraint…not Summer’s typical aesthetic
- The soft-pine floorboards which age with every step
- The fresh-cut flowers from the homeowners shade garden that she brings-in to add color to the space
What we did:
- Kitchen remodel, design and sourcing
- Master suite design and remodel
- Paint, trim, and furniture selections for guest bedrooms, family room and porch
- Architectural trim detailing throughout the home