An after-dinner room on Tuxedo Road in Buckhead commonly referred to as the “Blue Nadal” for its extensive collection of large Carlos Nadal paintings in hues of blue.
Swank and luxurious – the concept here was creating the equivalent of a brandy room, but for the lady of the home. This space serves as the lady’s escape from her otherwise busy life; a spot where she can curl up on the couch with a glass of wine and take a breather, write a card, or watch an episode of reality TV with her kitty, Sandra, by her side.
- This Atlanta-based couple runs an international futures exchange by day, and are philanthropists, foodies, and art lovers by night.
What we love:
- We’re OBSESSED with the crazy deco dentist’s chair that is both comfortable and mechanically intriguing
- The French 1940’s inspired custom designed black lacquer desk with brass detailing
- The deep emerald green mohair sofa with vibrant silk pillows perched on top
- The green goatskin bar cart – who knew a goat could be this sexy?
What we did:
The architecture of this space was already quite appealing – 14’ ceilings, beautiful hardware, and a gorgeous crystal chandelier. We provided all the furniture and accessories to make this design perfect for the couple that uses it every day – comfortable and luxurious.